Digital Marketing at Zuken
Experienced marketer with proven success boosting inbound sales leads, enhancing brand awareness and increasing the likelihood of businesses getting noticed by relevant consumers. Specialties include online marketing, marketing automation, content development, search engine optimization/marketing, social media, conversion optimization, copywriting/editing and web content management. Digital native with demonstrated creative, technical and analytical abilities.
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore my professional history and get to know the companies I worked at and the roles and responsibilities I've been assigned.
- Manage Zuken's website featuring four languages - English, German, French and Italian - using Sitecore CMS. Helped migrate old site, last designed in 2007, and its 70,000 components to new design.
- Work with an international team to executive successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Leverage multiple marketing platforms, including Marketo and ExactTarget, to nurture thousands of leads. Help efforts to increase Zuken's brand awareness in the Americas.
- Provide SEO guidelines to help content maximize its reach.
- Boosted website traffic and sales leads for many businesses through organic search engine optimization (SEO) efforts.
- Gained prominent rankings on Google, Yahoo! and Bing via several methods, including on-site content development, link building, product feeds, online PR, social media optimization, blogging and RSS feeds, among others.
- Wrote content for online and print marketing collateral, including website landing pages, press releases, blog entries, newsletters, brochures and fliers.
- Managed website content using multiple CMS platforms, including Joomla!, Drupal, WordPress, Magento, CMS Made Simple, concrete5 and Volusion.
- Leveraged Google Analytics to take steps to increase websites’ search engine traffic and conversion rates.
- Controlled multiple business social media profiles (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) using HootSuite.
- Trained clients and produced manuals on how to use multiple platforms, including Joomla!, Drupal, WordPress and CiviCRM.
- Provided daily stories and photographs covering crime, politics, business, education, health, and breaking news for the Granite State’s largest newspaper.
- Dominated competition, including newspapers and television stations, by maintaining a wide network of sources.
- Composed human interest pieces and in-depth features for the New Hampshire Sunday News.
Hear what some of my clients and colleagues have to say about me after working together on various projects throughout my career.
Mike is a true professional in every sense of the word. He is an incredible worker, colleague, and father.
Mike is a truly phenomenal SEO/Social Media Marketing professional. His abilities are instrumental in enhancing the firm's perception with our clients based on the work he does on their behalf. He has an incredible knack for combining speed with quality that inevitably exceeds everyone's expectations, while putting the clients' best interest ahead of everything else.
Mike is a great reporter, especially when it comes to politics. At the Reformer he had a solid news sense, and dug beneath the surface to tell the full story. It was a pleasure working with Mike, and there was never a dull moment.
Mike Kalil was a fantastic Correspondent Reporter for us at the Union Leader/NH Sunday News. Mike's strengths, such as his ability to meet deadlines, his creativity, accuracy and great work ethic would be an asset to any company, universally.
Mike blends his journalism background with deep internet know-how to make websites shoot up in google's rankings.
Mike and I covered neighboring towns in southern New Hampshire as correspondents for the Union Leader newspaper. It was my first newspaper job, but not Mike’s. He knew the ropes after working and interning in the area for years. He was more than happy to take me under his wing, telling me who was important to know and how to get the best stories.
Over more than a year, he proved to be such a help on anything from providing a little historical context to aggressively digging in on stories we worked together. (Remember the story we broke about the largest drug bust in county history? Fun!)
Mike was a hard-worker who at times did the work of two correspondents when we were short-handed. He was smart and well respected both by his colleagues and sources. And his writing was also very good. (Can’t count the number of times I first got his feedback on a paragraph or two I was having trouble with before sending it off to an editor.)
Overall, I think Mike will be successful in whatever he puts his energy towards.
Mike possesses an amazing knowledge and understanding of SEO and innovative digital marketing techniques. I constantly learn new and fascinating things that Mike has uncovered through research and implementation.
He is always eager to add creative ideas to our projects, which play a large role in providing our clients with effective and lasting results. He is a vital contributor to Danconia Media and its success.
Get in touch with me if you would like to do business together, share an idea or just say hello.