Zuken – Westford, MA
Digital Marketing Specialist, October 2012 – present
- Managed Zuken’s main website in four languages –English, German, French and Italian –using Sitecore. Helped migrate the company’s old site, last redesigned in 2007, and its 70,000 components to a new design.
- Worked with an international team, spanning North America and Europe, to execute successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Managed marketing automation, nurturing and email campaigns in North America using Marketo. Campaigns included product demos, webinars, white papers and newsletters.
- Deployed advanced SEO tactics to maximize visibility. Recommendations and work increased organic search traffic by at least 30%. Also managed many successful Google Adwords campaigns throughout the Americas and Europe.
- Built and helped manage an online community for Zuken software users in North America. The community’s beta version went live in August 2016.
- Designed and managed an iOS/Android app for the company’s international series of events, Zuken Innovation World. Also designed a website for the North American market.
- Software used: Sitecore, Marketo, Dotmailer, ExactTarget, WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, ZenDesk and more.
Danconia Media – Weare, NH
Internet Marketing Specialist, July 2008 – November 2012
- Boosted website traffic and sales leads for many businesses through organic search engine optimization (SEO) efforts.
- Gained prominent rankings on Google, Yahoo! and Bing via several methods, including on-site content development, link building, product feeds, online PR, social media optimization, blogging and RSS feeds, among others.
- Wrote content for online and print marketing collateral, including website landing pages, press releases, blog entries, newsletters, brochures and fliers.
- Managed website content using multiple CMS platforms, including Joomla!, Drupal, WordPress, Magento, CMS Made Simple, concrete5 and Volusion.
- Leveraged Google Analytics to take steps to increase websites’ search engine traffic and conversion rates.
- Controlled multiple business social media profiles (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) using HootSuite.
- Trained clients and produced manuals on how to use multiple platforms, including Joomla!, Drupal, WordPress and CiviCRM.
New Hampshire Union Leader – Manchester, NH
Correspondent, August 2005 – July 2008
- Provided daily stories and photographs covering crime, politics, business, education, health, and breaking news for the Granite State’s largest newspaper.
- Dominated competition, including newspapers and television stations, by maintaining a wide network of sources.
- Composed human interest pieces and in-depth features for the New Hampshire Sunday News.
Keene State College – Keene, NH
Bachelor of Arts, Journalism
- Activities: Web Editor/Staff Reporter at Keene Equinox